The photography night was so fun!! What gorgeous girls. As you can see some of the leaders were showing them how it is done. There seems to be so many of the same picture because I did the glamour to some of them but, it does not show up in the slide show. So I will try to get some printed off so the girls can see the difference. Thanks for everyones help. We tried to learn a little bit about how the camera works so we can get better pictures. Then, there was a place set up to work on digital scrapbooking that will probably take another activity to really have a chance to learn that. Also Rebecca my(Sis Syal) sister had make-up and books ready for anyone who wanted to look at make-up stuff and then we got to pose our little hearts out. Everyone was such great sports. What a fun bunch of girls. We sure missed those that were gone. But, they are not off the hook. I will get them sometime. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment