Thursday, March 5, 2009

Drumroll Please...

Here's a good news minute for you! Reta and Chanel both got accepted to the college of their choice and both received scholarships!! Reta will be attending BYU-Provo and Chanel will be attending UVU this fall. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!! We know you are both hardworking, extremely bright individuals who possess the ability to contribute so much good to our society. *sniff, sniff* I can't believe our little Laurels are getting ready to leave the YW nest! You are both shining examples to the ward. We love you and congratulate you on your wonderful accomplishments! Go Cougars and Wolverines!!!!!

3 comments:

Syal said...

Way to go Girls!!!!!!!! You sure earned it!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Woo hoo!!!Congratulations Reta and Chanel. Looking back on my youngwomanhood, I often think about how I wish I would have had so many of the qualities you two possess. You're each amazing,and I love you! Way to move up and onward with your education. You'll truly be blessed by your hard work.

Dale and Tabitha said...

Congrats on the acceptance and the scholarships you've earned. I can't believe you will be leaving us shortly. I get excited to think about all the things you two will accomplish in your life. Wahoooooooo! College is one of the greatest times of your lives and I am happy that you guys are not far so you can come and visit.