Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Twist!!

And their off !!!!!
Our fearless leader planned for a amazing Easter Egg Hunt
that would be fun for the girls.
Not knowing there was more to it than just a Egg hunt
the girls went out with avengence!!
They ran as fast as their little feet would carry them,
to find as many eggs as they could.
What they didn't know was that certain eggs were worth a lot of points
where as other eggs were minus points.
Sister Jones tied it into how we view things of this world.
The girls had a great time, were very competitive,
and the end result was FUN!!!


Devan wanted a sparkly egg, but it was a good thing she didn't get one,
they were Wordly eggs and cost 500 points!!


We love our Girls!!



Rita Rey trying to figure out what all
her hard work, and speed won her!





The only picture I could capture of Chanel,
she was so fast I had to get her without noticing.

Alexa LOVED the Egg Hunt and
could have gone all night looking for more eggs!
Jane neatly color coded her Eggs!

What did Emily think about the MINUS eggs!!
All the girls were such great sports and Sara ended up with the most Eggs!!
Our favorite was that Jordan ended up in the minus points, but boy do we still love her!!!
Way to go girls, and thanks for all the fun!! We'll have to do it again next year!~

2 comments:

Jen said...

Such a fun night!!! I loved that everyone was out of breath from running around in pure excitement! We definitely have the coolest girls around.

Anonymous said...

Ha this was SO FUN! And the spiritual parralels were awesome! Where was that "ACTION" picture of me? :) Hahaha and do I always look like a zombie when I run??? Oh and Sister Derrick, my name is Reta Ray! Hahaha